Accu chek fastclix lancets are a thin needle to take a blood sample from the tips of the fingers to measure the level of glucose in the blood. It is characterized by its ease of use to monitor the level of glucose in the blood in diabetic patients to control the level of sugar and ensure their stability. The needle for glucose testing is safe, fast and generally painless. Learn more about Accu chek fastclix lancets features & price below.
Accu chek fastclix price 2023 in Egypt
It is important to obtain the product from a safe and reliable source, and this is what the Doctors website provides you with, as it offers the product at the best price and the highest quality. Best accu chek fastclix lancets price in Egypt is 140 EGP .
accu chek fastclix lancets features & uses
- Accu-Chek FastClix lancets are designed to simplify and make blood glucose testing more comfortable.
- They come pre-set and can be used with the FastClix lancing device, eliminating the need to handle needles.
- The lancets have a thin gauge and bevel cut for easier entry, and the individual needles are stored in a drum for safety.
- The Accu-Chek lancing system offers 11 depth settings and precision guided technology for a more convenient testing experience.
- Please note that these lancets are only compatible with the Accu-Chek FastClix device.
- Each package includes 102 lancets, and Accu-Chek has been a trusted provider of diabetes management supplies for over 40 years.
accu chek fastclix lancets how to use
- clean The area with an antiseptic solution to reduce the chances of infection.
- use a thin & clean needle to make a small hole in the skin on one of the fingers.
- extract A small drop of blood using a blood glucose meter.
- apply The drop to a test strip or placed on a test strip to measure the level of glucose in the blood.
- Place the drop of blood on the strip of the Accu-Chek sugar lancet and wait a few seconds.
Accu-Chek lancets Usage warnings
- Use test strips that are compatible with the Accu-Chek blood glucose meter model only.
- Do not apply blood or control solution to the test strip before inserting it into the Accu-Chek glucose meter.
- Close the sugar strip container tightly after removing the test strip from it to protect the strips from moisture.
- Store the test strip box and Accu-Chek glucose meter in a cool, dry place, such as a bedroom.
- Refer to the inner leaflet included with the test strips for conditions for storing the strips.
- Be sure to dispose of used lancets and not reuse used lancets.
Ask for our Accu chek fastclix lancets for Diabetic Blood Glucose Testing 100 lancets + 2 gifts offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Elwebkala, by contacting us through the following number: