Advanced Clinicals Retinol serum is one of the most often used ingredients in many skincare products. This serum contains retinol, a vitamin A molecule with antioxidant properties, anti-wrinkle, and anti-fine line properties.
Retinol serum is effective in treating a number of skin conditions, including pigmentation, in addition to removing the effects of acne and sun damage.
Advanced clinicals retinol serum price in Egypt 2024
At El webkala, retinol serum are available for purchase at 880 EGP per package.
Retinol serum benefits
- The number one ingredient in skin care that dermatologists prescribe is retinol.
- Powerful but secure for everyday use.
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage and deep wrinkles.
- The best treatment for too many years spent in the sun is retinol.
- A mild, paraben-free substitute for prescription medications.
- Modern clinicals for maximum effectiveness, retinol serum uses encapsulated retinol.
- Breaks up the appearance of sun damage to encourage a more youthful-looking skin tone.
Advanced clinicals retinol serum ingredients
Main active ingredients:
- Some fruits extract.
- Sunflower extract.
- Orange peel extract.
You may also like: Beesline whitening facial toner facial whitening toner – 200 ml
How to use retinol serum
- After cleansing, allow skin to dry completely.
- Gently pat Retinol Serum over face, focusing on problem areas.
- Wipe any excess on tops of hand, as they are often exposed to sun damage.
- Allow several minutes to absorb. Follow with moisturizer.
- Use every night before bed. Redness, tightness or flushing may occur.
- This is normal and means the product is working. If irritation persists, reduce frequency of use to every other night.
- Gradually increase use to every night as tolerated. As with any product, if rash develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
You may also like: Eva gold collagen cream anti-ageing cream for skin moisturizing 50 g
Retinol side effects
Before using Retinol serum you must keep the following in mind:
- You may notice redness on the skin
- Increased acne.
- Peeled skin.
- Skin dryness.
- Skin irritation.
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight.
Retinol serum usage instructions
- Consult your doctor before incorporating the best retinol facial serum into your skin routine.
- Do not use it with other products that contain retinol and retinoid.
- Doctors also recommend using retinol on the skin in the evening.
- Retinol should be used gradually, once or twice a week in the evening
- Not more than that or as directed by your doctor.
- We also advise you to make sure to use a low percentage of retinol, i.e. 0.01% or 0.02%, to ensure that the skin does not experience dryness, redness, or flaking.
- You can then gradually increase the number of times you use the retinol product and the percentage, taking into account the follow-up of your doctor.
Ask for our Advanced Clinicals Retinol serum offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Elwebkala, by contacting us through the following numbers: