beesline lip balm is a type of lip balm that contains shea butter and avocado oil as a key ingredient. It has been used for moisturizing and nourishing properties. Shea butter is highly emollient and helps to lock in moisture, making it an excellent ingredient for hydrating dry and chapped lips. It forms a protective barrier on the lips, protects the skin from darkening and spotting, and keeping them moisturized for longer periods.
Beesline lip balm price in Egypt 2024
Beesline lip balm price is available at Elwebkala at a discounted price per package 115 EGP .
You may also like Cosrx lip plump AHA BHA Vitamin c lip plumper – 0.7 oz (20 g)
Shea butter lip balm beesline benefits
- Shea butter lip balm beesline deeply moisturizes dry, chapped lips.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, which nourish and condition the lips.
- Replenish and restore the natural oils of the lips, promoting their health and softness.
- Beeswax and plant oils, help to replenish moisture and prevent further dehydration.
- beesline lip balm Gives lips a natural and glossy shine to help keep healthy.
- Helps to prevent damage and keep the lips looking and feeling healthier.
- Helps with relieving discomfort and promoting the healing process.
- Beesline lip care builds skin cells and regenerates the skin of the lips.
- Vitamin C protects from sun damage, also promotes collagen production in the skin.
- Prevents melanin production, thus rejuvenating the skin and making it lighter.
- Protect lips from environmental factors like weather and UV rays with a protective barrier.
Beesline lip balm ingredients
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
How to use Shea butter lip balm beesline
- Apply generously onto lips, as often as necessary.
- Use alone or as a lipstick base.
- Use throughout the seasons.
- For extra smooth lips, first exfoliate, then apply beesline lip care.
Beesline lip care side effects
Lip balm beesline doesn’t cause any harm or side effects because it contains natural ingredients such as beeswax and vitamin C.
Beesline Lip Balm review
One customer reviewed “I have tried many lip balms for my dry lips, and this one is the best. The beeswax hydrates and gives a very natural feel; there are no chemicals, and the odour is great.”
Beesline apitherapy lip care usage instructions
- In case you have any allergies, it is best to consult a doctor.
- Keep Shea butter lip balm beesline out of reach of children.
- Store lip care beesline in a cool dry place.
Ask for our beesline lip balm care shea butter & avocado oil 4g offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Elwebkala, by contacting us through the following numbers: