Now foods Avocado Oil is a natural, nutrient-rich vegetable oil. Heavy in texture, avocado oil helps to keep skin supple, while lubricating the skin and making a barrier that prevents moisture loss. It leaves no oily behind and is soft and relaxing when used as a massage oil for hair.
Avocado oil benefits
Avocado oil benefits for skin
- Moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism.
- Now foods avocado oil helps your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic.
- Accelerate the wound-healing process and soothe skin inflammation.
- Protect the outermost layer from moisture loss helps maintain skin’s suppleness.
- Penetrates deep into your skin to clean out the clogged pores.
- Promote good skin health and relieve dryness.
- Improve localised blood flow and shed damaged skin cells, all of which help the skin’s healing process.
- Remove the impurities from your skin and keeps it looking clean and clear.
- Features a combination of nutritional compounds which helps your skin gain a youthful-looking, healthy complexion.
- Helps get rid of acnes, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Prevent or reduce water loss through the outer layer of the skin.
- Stimulate blood circulation and stimulate the scalp.
- Reduces irritation of inflamed areas and soothes eczema-affected skin.
Avocado oil benefits for hair
- Avocado oil has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Protects hair from breakage, especially at the ends.
- Clear up the blockage in the follicles and result in the growth of hair.
- Help enhance healthy hair and moisturise and smooth dry, brittle hair.
- Nourish the hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth.
- Makes detangling easier and reduces breakage and split ends.
Now foods avocado oil price in Egypt 2024
At Elwebkala, now solutions avocado oil price is available for purchase for just 485 EGP per packet.
Now foods avocado oil ingredients
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil.
How to use avocado oil for hair growth and skin hydration
- Avocado oil for skin, apply a few drops of 100% Pure Avocado Kernel Oil to the desired area and gently massage.
- Now Avocado oil for hair, place a couple drops into palm of your hand and work into hair strands.
You may also like NOW Foods Argan Oil for hair, skin & nail 59 ml
Side effects of avocado oil on skin and hair
It’s safe and doesn’t cause side effects or harm your skin or hair if you follow the specific instructions.
You may also like Now foods solutions grapeseed oil for hair and skin – 473 ml
Avocado oil treatment instructions usage
- Do not ingest now foods avocado oil.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor if you are under 18 years of age.
- Keep away from sensitive areas.
- If you have any skin condition, do not use it without consulting your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if any allergic reactions occur.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
Ask for our offers for Now foods avocado oil for face and hair 118 ml offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Elwebkala, by contacting us through the following numbers: