21st Century one day maximum Multivitamin & Mineral price in Egypt 2023
At El Webkala, 21st Century one day maximum Multivitamin & Mineral is available for purchase for just 550 EGP per package.
benefit of one day maximum
- one day maximum represent an ideal solution to meet the daily needs of vitamins and minerals, which may not be easy to obtain sufficiently from the daily diet.
- one day maximum contribute to supporting the health of the immune system, improving nerve health, enhancing the recovery process and overcoming fatigue.
- one day maximum are an effective way to enhance the chances of obtaining the necessary nutrients.
- The supplement contributes to the prevention of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and age-related eye and bone diseases.
- one day maximum contain important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D, which jointly work to enhance bone and dental health.
- It strengthens the heart and protects it from various diseases and contributes to improving energy and maintaining good physical activity throughout the day. in general.
- Prevents the deficiency of nutrients. Thanks to improving muscle performance and protecting the body from physical stress.
- One Daily Multivitamin & Mineral is an easy-to-use nutritional supplement to improve overall health and meet daily nutritional needs.
How to use One Daily nutritional supplement
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one tablet daily with any meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Results may vary from one individual to another.
Ingredients of One Daily Vitamins
- Vitamin A (as acetate and 20% as beta-carotene) 750 mcg 83%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg 67%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU) 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 13.5 mg 90%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 25 mcg 21%
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B-1) 1.5 mg 125%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1.7 mg 131%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 125%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg 118%
- Folate 667 mcg Dietary Folate Equivalent (400 mcg Folic Acid) 167%
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 250%
- Biotin 30 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg 200%
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate and dicalcium phosphate) 162 mg 12%
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 18 mg 100%
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 109 mg 9%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 100 mg 24%
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as sodium selenate) 20 mcg 36%
- Copper (as copper sulphate) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as manganese sulphate) 3.5 mg 152%
- Chromium (as chromium chloride) 65 mcg 186%
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 160 mcg 355%
- Chloride (as potassium chloride) 72 mg 3%
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 80 mg 2%
- Boron (as borate) 150 mcg
- Tin (as stannous chloride) 10 mcg
- Silicon (as silicon dioxide) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as sodium metavanadate) 10 mcg
- Cellulose, stearic acid, starch. Contains <2% of: Artificial Colors (Carmine Blue #2 FD&C, Red #40), Palmitate
- Ascorbyl, beta hydroxy acid, butylated hydroxytoluene, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha tocopherol, gelatin, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol,
- Sodium aluminum silicate, cane sugar, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil, water.
You may also like: 21st Century Daily Amino Acid tablets for support muscles 120 Tablets
Warnings for using 21st Century
- Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition or plan to undergo medical procedures.
- Stop use and contact your doctor if side effects occur.
- One Daily nutritional supplement should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if package shows signs of tampering or if packaging is damaged.
- One Daily nutritional supplement is stored at room temperature.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6 years of age.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In the event of an accidental overdose, contact a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Ask for our 21st Century one day maximum Multivitamin & Mineral 100 Tablets at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Elwebkala, by contacting us through the following numbers: