Cerave eye repair cream works to minimize the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness. Adding a moisturizing eye cream to your daily skincare routine can help hydrate, brighten, and smooth your under-eye area. Contains ingredients like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide to lock in moisبرture and help maintain your skin’s protective barrier.
Cerave eye repair cream price in Egypt 2024
Cerave eye repair cream price is available at Elwebkala at a discounted price per package 315 EGP .
You may also like: Bioderma sensibio eye contour gel 15ml for dark circles
Cerave eye repair cream benefits
- Cerave eye repair cream provides deep hydration to the skin around the eyes.
- Use Cerave eye cream for dark circles to reduce their appearance and eye puffiness.
- Under eye repair cream combats dryness and the appearance of fine lines.
- Locks in moisture and helps maintain your skin’s protective barrier.
- Best eye cream cerave contains moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration.
- Hyaluronic acid attracts and retains moisture, helping to plump and hydrate the skin.
- Contains niacinamide, which helps calm your skin and reduce inflammation.
- Protect the skin from free radical damage and reduce signs of ageing.
- Marine and Botanical Complex helps reduce dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Cerave eye cream for wrinkles reducing, giving the eyes a refreshed look.
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free eye cream.
You may also like: Beesline whitening facial toner facial whitening toner – 200 ml
Cerave eye repair cream ingredients
Aqua, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Potassium Sorbate, Ceramide EOP, Sorbitol, Carbomer, Zinc Citrate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopherol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Laureth-4, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract.
Cerave eye repair cream how to use
- Apply cerave under eye cream in small dots around your eye area.
- Gently smooth around your eye area until thoroughly absorbed.
- Use cerave reparative eye cream once or twice a day, in the A.M. and/or P.M., alone or under makeup.
Cera ve eye cream side effects
Cerave repair cream is generally safe, if you follow all instructions. It contains of natural ingredients such as Niacinamide.
Cerave eye repair cream review
One customer reviewed “I have fairly clear skin, but I hate my dark circles, which make me look tired. So, after giving this cream for almost a week, I can see such a huge difference. It goes on smooth. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, and you can see dark circles fading.”
Cerave eye repair cream instructions
- Store cerave eye repair cream in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep under eye cream cerave out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water.
Ask for our Cerave eye repair cream for dark circles and puffiness 14ml offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Elwebkala, by contacting us through the following numbers: