Cerave hydrating cleanser effectively cleanses and revitalizes the skin without causing excessive dryness or a tight sensation. It is enriched with ceramides and hyaluronic acid, which aid in restoring the skin’s natural barrier and promoting moisture retention. Even after application, it continues to support and protect your skin barrier. This face wash is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog pores, and it provides an effective yet gentle way to begin any skincare routine. It is particularly suitable for individuals with normal to dry skin.
Cerave hydrating cleanser price in Egypt 2024
Cerave cleanser price is available at Elwebkala at a discounted price per package 450 EGP .
You may also like: Beesline whitening facial toner facial whitening toner – 200 ml
Cerave hydrating cleanser benefits
- Use cerave hydrating cleanser for normal to dry skin.
- Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without leaving skin tight or dry.
- Best cerave face wash releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration.
- Ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and retain its natural moisture.
- Lock in your skin’s moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier.
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating, and fragrance-free.
- Best cerave cleanser for normal skin and dry.
You may also like: Uriage hyseac cleansing gel 150ml for Oily to Combination Skin
Cerave cleanser ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Cerave hydrating cleanser how to use
- Wet skin with lukewarm water before using hydrating cerave cleanser.
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion.
- Rinse cerave hydrating facial cleanser thoroughly.
Cerave hydrating cleanser side effects
Cerave facial cleanser is generally safe, if you follow all instructions. It contains of natural ingredients such as Niacinamide.
Instructions before using cerave face wash for dry skin
- Store cevera face wash in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep Cerave hydrating cleanser out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water.
Cerave hydrating cleanser reviews
One customer reviewed “This cleanser was recommended by my doctor. I have sensitive skin that is dry and oily in places. I am extremely pleased with this cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I only wish it was a little less expensive.”
Ask for our Cerave hydrating cleanser 473ml for normal to dry skin offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Elwebkala, by contacting us through the following numbers: