Cerave reparative hand cream 50ml helps calm and moisturize your skin. It’s formulated with three essential ceramides that work together to lock in skin’s moisture and help maintain your skin’s protective barrier. Plus, MVE technology continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration.
Best hand cream restores and temporarily protects your skin, alleviates dryness, and supports hands that look and feel soft and healthy. This non-greasy, fast-absorbing cream supports smooth, soft hands with a formula that features the skin protectant dimethicone, as well as hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide.
Cerave price in Egypt 2024
Cerave hand cream price is available at Elwebkala, at a discounted price per package 150 EGP .
You may also like: Azera cosmetics face whitening cream – 100 ml
Cerave reparative hand cream benefits
- Cerave reparative hand cream is ideal for people who suffer from extreme dryness and rough texture on the hands.
- Reparative hand cream cerave helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, or cracked skin.
- Protects the skin by helping to form a barrier on the skin’s surface to give the skin a silky feel.
- Contains hyaluronic acid to help retain the skin’s natural moisture.
- Cerave hand cream nourishes the skin and restores the skin barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and niacinamide to soothe the skin.
- Moisturizes rough, dry hands for soft, healthy-looking skin.
You may also like: Beesline whitening facial toner facial whitening toner – 200 ml
Cerave reparative hand cream ingredients
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
How to use hand cream cerave
Apply Cerave reparative hand cream as needed to chafe, chap, or cracked skin in need of moisture.
Cerave hand cream side effects
Reparative hand cream cerave is generally safe, if you follow all instructions. It contains of natural ingredients such as Niacinamide.
cerave reparative hand cream review
One customer reviewed “It’s a really nice hand cream. Very well absorbed into the skin and does not leave an oily feeling, doesn’t have any odor. The packaging is compact enough to easily carry in your purse.”
Cerave reparative hand cream usage instructions
- Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep best hand cream out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water.
Ask for our Cerave reparative hand cream 50ml offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Elwebkala, by contacting us through the following numbers: