Purederm nose pore strips charcoal are made specifically to unclog pores and remove unwelcome blackheads. The strip clears out oil and grime that block pores, leaving your skin smooth and clean.
Nose pore strips benefits
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads as well.
- Helps in removing oils and impurities that clog pores.
- Give a soft texture to the skin and contribute to its uniformity.
- Keep skin looking healthy, giving you a feeling of freshness.
- Nose pore strips charcoal help to narrow it.
- Charcoal pore strips leave your skin clear and smooth.
- Enriches skin by reducing the formation of wrinkles and sagging.
- Whitens and leaves skin silky and smooth every day.
- Cleansing and nourishing skin and controlling the oil-water balance.
Purederm charcoal nose strips price in Egypt 2024
At Elwebkala, charcoal nose strips price is available for purchase for just 75 EGP per packet.
Purederm nose pore strips charcoal ingredients
Charcoal: contributes to the removal of blackheads.
Acrylates Copolymer, Pvp, Aqua, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Silica, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dipotassium Glycerite, Allantoin, Butylphenylmethylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexane Carboxaldehydes
How to use charcoal nose strips for blackheads
- Wash your face thoroughly, making sure to remove all creams, lotions, and makeup.
- Dry your hands before opening the package and removing the strip from the plastic liner.
- Use the opened packet right away so the strip peels off the liner with ease.
- Wet your nose completely with water. The strip may not adhere and may not be effective if the nose is not sufficiently moist.
- With the shiny side towards your skin, apply the strip to the moistened area of your nose. In order to ensure good contact with the skin, press down and smooth out air bubbles.
- Give the strip 10 to 15 minutes to dry.
- As the strip dries, it should feel stiff. Leave on a little bit longer or a little bit less depending on the humidity, climate, or perspiration.
- After the strip has dried, carefully and slowly peel off the strips by pulling from the edges toward the centre.
- Clean Any Remaining Material with Water.
Nose pore strips side effects
Nose pore strips charcoal doesn’t cause side effects; however, it could cause some side effects, such as:
- Skin irritation.
You may also like L’Oreal Paris L’Oréal hyaluronic acid mask for face moisturizing – 30 gm
Nose pore strips purederm warning and Contraindications
- Do not use nose pore strips charcoal on areas with wounds or burns.
- Stop using it if there is any allergic reaction to your skin.
- If you have any allergies, you should first go to the doctor before using them.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid touching the eyes during use charcoal cleansing nose strips.
- Don’t be exposed to the sun after using it.
Ask for our purederm nose pore strips charcoal offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Elwebkala, by contacting us through the following numbers: